Appsero now has Help Scout Integration, a famous platform to give support. With this new integration, you can provide support under 5 minutes.
Let’s see the steps on how to integrate Appsero with Help Scout.
Steps For Help Scout Integration
Step 1: Click on the Integration button from the Appsero Dashboard.
Step 2: Copy the Call Back URL and the Secret Key that Appsero will provide you.
Step 3: Now head over to your Help Scout account and Click Manage > Apps.
Step 4: Now search “Build a Custom App” and click on it.
Step 5: Now, give fill up the following fields like the following.
- App Name: Give an app name. You can use “Appsero” as the app name.
- Content-Type You must select “Dynamic” here.
- Callback URL: Copy and paste the callback URL from Step 1.
- Secret Key: Copy and paste the secret key from Step 1
- Mailboxes: Select the Mailboxes where you want to use Appsero HelpScout integration.
Hit Save to finish.
Step 6: If you now log in to your Help Scout account, you will see a new sidebar named Appsero.
You will find important information like
- License Keys
- License Expiration Date
All from one convenient place.
That’s how you can enjoy the Appsero + Help Scout integration.