At Appsero (appsero.com), we prioritize the privacy of our users. This document contains types of information that are collected and recorded by appsero.com and how we use it.
What Informations Appsero Websites Collect
To activate Appsero service, you need to provide some information including
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- browser type
- language preference
- referring site
- date and time of website visit
- IP address
You can configure your browser to stop accepting cookies. If you do this, Appsero might not work as intended (Things like “Remembering account while signing in might now work).
In addition to the information provided automatically by your browser when you visit the site, to use Appsero properly – you will need to create a profile.
Informations Appsero SDK Collects
We do not collect any data by default. Appsero gathers information only with the user’s consent (via our SDK).
Appsero starts collecting data when a plugin author integrates our SDK in their plugin, and the WordPress plugin user provides consent to share the data with Appsero via an admin notice.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data in any case without confirmation from users.
The data Appsero collects when you give proper consent using the SDK are –
- Your WordPress website URL
- Your WordPress website’s PHP version
- Your WordPress version
- Your WordPress admin name & email
- Your WordPress admin user’s public IP Address
- The plugin version [the plugin which incorporated Appsero SDK]
- Whether the plugin is inactive/deactivate state [the plugin which integrated Appsero SDK]
- Server software (e.g., Apache/Nginx/Litespeed, etc.)
- MySQL version
- WordPress locale
- Whether your WordPress installation is multisite or not
- Plugin deactivation reason (Captured via a popup while deactivating the plugin. user can choose not to provide any deactivation data. data is only collected for the plugin that is using Appsero SDK)
How Your Data is Being Used
Appsero DOES NOT SELL, trade, rent, or otherwise share your data with anyone for marketing purposes without your consent.
How Appsero Handles Identifiable Information
The personal information Appsero collects is used to improve your experience.
We only share your personal information with our partners. (For example, you might want to integrate Appsero with Github. In that case – we share your data with the service provider).
Other than that, Appsero shares your email to the email service provider, which we use to send emails.
Those services use your identifiable data to enhance your user experience at Appsero.
For example, we use identifiable data to contact with our users, response queries, give support, and inform users about new offers.
Appsero uses the non-identifiable data to improve the Appsero service and customize the user experience. Appsero also uses services like Google Analytics to track trends and analyze use patterns on the site.
SDK Gathered Information
The information Appsero SDK gathers from a particular plugin can only be accessed by respective plugin authors. The data is used to provide business insights that help to make better decisions. Again, we do not sell, trade, rent, or share the SDK gathered data with anyone without your consent.
How We Protect Your Information
- Security measures are taken to protect your information from unauthorized access.
- Your account password protects your account. We do not hold your password in plain text, and the appropriate encryption method is used.
- We request you not to disclose your password.
- We protect your information by implementing specific security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology.
Can Appsero look onto your data? Can Appsero use your data to compete against you?
- NO! Appsero DOES NOT PEEK INTO YOUR DATA.
- We take privacy seriously, and all your Appsero data is encrypted.
- Appsero DOES NOT SELL/RENT/TRADE your data – in any case.
However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be disclosed, accessed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Appsero, you acknowledge that you understand these risks and agree to use Appsero.
Disclosures for National Security or Law Enforcement
Please note that under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Your Rights Regarding The Use of Your Personal Information
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send promotional emails to a user, the user can opt-out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional email.
If you would like to request the change or deletion of your data, you can submit a written request via email to the contact information provided below. We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity.
Data Deletion Request Policy
You have the right to request the deletion of your data from Appsero. Once you make such a request, do send us an email to the following.
- Please contact us at [email protected]
- We will go forward with your data deletion as soon as possible.
Please note that:
- Even after carrying out the deletion process – it will take one month until the procedure is fully complete because we keep a backup for at least one month.
- All backup archives are protected by secure encryption.
- Appsero.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites.
- All hosting companies keep a log to keep the server running without issues. The logs are used to troubleshoot.
- The information collected by log files include
- IP addresses,
- browser type,
- Internet Service Provider (ISP),
- date and time stamp,
- referring/exit pages,
These data are not identifiable. The purpose of the data is for investigating trends, administering the site, tracking users’ journeys on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, appsero.com uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the site that the visitor accessed or visited.
- Cookies are used to optimize the users’ experience
Note that we have no access over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. You can learn more about how to manage cookies at the respective browsers’ websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
appsero.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.
Last Updated on February 20, 2020